At Partium, we provide medium to large industrial and technical retail organizations, OEMs (original equipment manufacturers), and machine operators with an AI based technology to find parts faster. We help thousands of field service technicians, customer support engineers, and store associates every day to do their job better and faster. Some of our customers in the European market include large traditional companies like Deutsche Bahn AG in Germany or Engel in Austria.
We are looking for a motivated Customer Success Manager to become a member of the European team. In this position, you will manage the onboarding processes for our new customers, as well as manage the relationships with our existing ones. Our ideal candidate has experience in customer success, is accustomed to being a rigid advocate, has excellent communication skills in German and English, and can build alliances and coalitions to get the job done.
This role reports directly to our VP of Customer Success, and is open to candidates in Barcelona or Vienna.
- Manage, retain, and grow our European portfolio of clients, in coordination with our Sales and Engineering teams.
- Be the customer’s voice, liaising between Partium’s customers and all relevant internal teams (e.g., Engineering, Operations, Product) to ensure the needs of the customer are communicated and managed effectively.
- Understand our customer’s job responsibilities, challenges, business, and industry to best position Partium to support their goals.
- Manage the on-boarding process, beginning with pre-sales support and continued throughout the client’s journey.
- Identify potential issues and risks early and develop strategies and contingency plans for resolution.
- Generate upsell opportunities by presenting Partium’s value proposition and solution offering to all relevant audiences.
- Develop strong relationships with our customers and exceed expectations so they become Partium evangelists.
- Ensure client issues are resolved quickly, by being a fierce internal advocate and provide effective day‐to‐day account management and leveraging resources from across the company as needed.
- Create proactive solutions to streamline common requests and improve support processes.
- Organize update meetings on technology improvements and roadmap with customers.
- Experience in technical relationship management, preferably in a software environment
- Strong interest in AI, technology, and the industrial space
- Familiarity working with medium to large scale clients, and collecting customer feedback
- Demonstrated success in attaining high levels of client retention
- Ability and readiness to work and manage cross functional teams
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, and proven ability to work with both technical and non-technical teams
- Creative problem-solving skills, you won’t be using a support playbook; you’ll be creating one
- Comfortable in a fast‐paced, entrepreneurial, and rapid‐growth environment
- Excellent command in spoken and written German and English
What we offer
- Helpful and outstanding colleagues from whom you can learn and exchange experiences
- International and open-minded working culture
- Offices in Barcelona and Vienna
- Full remote working possibilities
- A job in a fast-growing market and a company with immense scaling opportunity
- Entitlement to participate from day one in Partium´s Employee Stock Option Program (ESOP)