We are seeking a highly organized and multilingual Office Manager for our Barcelona office. The candidate will be responsible for running Spanish operations smoothly on a day‑to‑day basis. The ideal candidate is a self‑starter that is service oriented, enjoys working in a fast‑paced entrepreneurial environment, and is flexible and not afraid of taking on multiple tasks and responsibilities.
Your main goal is to enable your colleagues to perform and be as efficient as possible, this especially applies to our hybrid and fully remote colleagues.
Partium is the leading AI-powered Enterprise Part Search solution enabling maintenance technicians and customer service agents to identify spare parts within seconds instead of hours. Our technology is used by the largest industrial companies across the globe. And it makes a difference for tens of thousands of workers every day.
● Work with external bookkeeping and payroll services for our Spanish entity
● Coordination of recruiting incl. on-boarding of employees
● Coordinate provider and customer relation for Accounts Payable
● Ensure that the office runs smoothly, handling necessary purchases of office supplies, cleaning services, etc
● Fluent Spanish and English is a must, Catalan or German are a plus.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● 2+ years in a comparable role
● A positive attitude. We are an energetic and positive team and we are looking for someone who will contribute to that spirit!
● Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast‑paced environment
● Attention to detail and problem solving skills
● Proficient use of MS Office, especially Excel
● Knowledge of office administrator responsibilities, systems and procedures
● Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work
● Private Health and Dental Insurance.
● Volume: full time, permanent contract (part time also possible)
● Our office is next to the Provença FGC / Diagonal Metro stop in Barcelona, Spain.
● Flexible working hours
● Home office (partially possible)
● Great culture ‑ friendly and emphasizes teamwork, fun, and transparency
● Participate in the company's growth from the beginning through our Employee Stock Option Program.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us via email@example.com